Sunday, January 20, 2013

Congratulations Ryan for Winning Diadora Bag!!!

My family started this day by celebrating the holy Eucharist. There will be nothing better to do first thing in the morning than giving thanks for all the blessings we received. And since celebrating 7th wedding anniversary only comes only once in a lifetime (the next one would already be the 8th right? LOL!), I decided a week ago to raffle off one cool Diadora Bag today to express how grateful I am for all the blessings God has and continuously providing to me and my family.


I harvested all the e-mail addresses from the comment section of the contest. With a list of unique e-mail addresses sorted alphabetically, I used randomizer.org to generate a number between 1 to 60 (total number of participants)which determines the probable winner. I just then have to validate if the lucky winner complied with all the mechanics that the contest require. 

And the winner is... Drum rolling... Congratulations to Ryan Gil V. Salanguit!!!!


photo taken from the winner's FB cover photo. :) Congrats!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all who participated this contest and all who greeted us as well on our 7th year wedding anniversary. May God continue to bless us all.

Thanks to Diadora Philippines and Royal Sporting House for the opportunity to represent the brand Diadora  in the Philippine running scene. More power!

Thanks to my ever loving wife for the support you are giving through all our years. I am loving you more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails